Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Favorite Non Pratchett Quotes

"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things."

-Jilly Cooper

“Music… washes away the dust of everyday life from the soul.”

– Unknown

“We have to laugh, scream and smile to survive.”

–Anonymous

“What lies before us, and what lies behind us is tiny compared to what lies inside us.”

–Emerson

“Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again.”

–Pablo Casals

“Love is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.”

–Aristotle

“Laughter… is the music of the soul.”

–Anonymous

“Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.”

-Anonymus

“Follow the Voice of your spirit remember to dream listen to the wisdom of your soul hear your heartbeat and dance.”

–Anonymous

“You are today where your thoughts brought you… you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”

– James Allen

“Nothing exists that so fills and binds the heart as love does.”

–Anonymous

“Shoot for the moon… so even if you miss, you land among the stars.”

-Unknown

“I don’t know if I’m getting over you or just getting used to the pain.”

-Anonymous

"Dumb blonde jokes don't affect me because I know I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blonde."

-A Blonde

No comments: